Boards : Fire Safety
Hats Off To Fire Safety
Original Author Unknown
This is a quick and easy
bulletin board you can create following a discussion about fire safety.
Need: Pattern of a Firefighters hat on red construction paper, scissors,
Black permanent marker
Discuss fire safety rules with the class. Encourage children to suggest do's
and don'ts for fire safety. Cover points such as the following:
* Don't ever play with matches or lighters.
* Don't go near a stove, especially when the flame is on.
* Don't play with electrical cords or stick anything in electrical
* Don't leave oily rags or old papers lying around.
* Do learn to stop, drop, and roll if their clothing ever catches
* Do learn how to call the fire department to report a fire.
* Do learn how to get out of your home and school in case of fire.
Have children dictate a fire safety rule for you to write on the
brim of their fire hat.
Display all firefighter hats on a bulletin board or a wall under the
heading "Hats Off To Fire Safety!"
(C) Copyright 1997-2017 by Preschool Education
Please Visit Our Other Websites: Preschool
Coloring Book, Preschool
The Preschool Teacher, Lehigh
Valley Kids, The
Perfect Title, and Holidays