added 2-22-98 Original
2 cups apple juice
2 cups water
6 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
6 ounce box of unsweetened raspberry gelatin
2 9x13 lightly greased baking dishes
Heart shaped cookie cutters
1. Pour 1 cup of apple juice and 1 cup of water into a pan and bring it to
a boil. (monitor closely while doing this with children)
2. Let the children pour the raspberry and unflavored gelatins in a large
bowl. Mix together.
3. An adult should pour the hot juice/water into the gelatin and then the
children can stir. Let the children pour and stir the cold water and apple
juice into the mixture.
4. Slowly pour the gelatin into the baking dishes. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Help the children cut the gelatin into heart shapes.
cream cone, Pink frosting, Assorted small candies
Directions: Children spread pink frosting
over an ice cream cone and then decorate with candy hearts, red hots,
Roll Ups added
Need: Cream cheese, strawberry jam, tortilla,
butter knife, Sharp Knife (Adult Only)
Directions: Have the children spread cream
cheese and strawberry jam onto a tortilla. Have the children roll the
tortilla up like a log. Cut the rolled up tortilla into sections.