Columbus Day Boats
Original Author Unknown
small marshmallows, 9 maraschino cherries, can of sliced peaches, vanilla
ice cream, butterscotch syrup, ice cream scoop,12 toothpicks, 3 dessert
plates (banana split bowls), spoon can opener
1. On each dessert plate, place 3 scoops of
2. Arrange peach slices around the ice cream.
3. Spoon the syrup over the ice cream and peaches.
4. On each of 9 toothpicks, sit one marshmallow, a cherry, and another
marshmallow in that order.
5. Stick a toothpick on top of each scoop of ice cream.
6. On the middle marshmallow poke a flag of your own design--the Nina,
Pinta, and Santa Maria.
After the making and presentation--dish
into individual servings for the children.